Author: @Sussex_love_ Serves: 24 cookies Time: 15 min to prepare + 15min to bake
- 227 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 247 grams lightly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 380 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 340 grams semi sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and eggs.
Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt and gradually pour it in the mixture
If you patient enough wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours but no more than 72 hours. If you are not which I do not blame you either, divide the dough into 24 cookie balls.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown
Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!