Author: @FurqanReisen Serves 6-8 Time 15’prep+30′
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup almond flakes
- 1 cup chopped apples
- Ground cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Almond flakes to sprinkle on top
- brown sugar to sprinkle on top
Add the eggs and the sugar to a bawl and mix until creamy.
Add the vanilla & the almond extract, the ground cinnamon and the oil and mix.
Add the flour, the salt, the baking powder and the baking soda and mix.
Add the apples and the almond flakes and mix.
Pour the mixture in a baking pan lined with butter and flour and sprinkle almond flakes, cinnamon and brown sugar on top.
Bake in a preheated oven at 170C for about 30 minutes or until a skewer comes back clean.
Serve with a scoop of vanilla icecream