MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
Directions (as instructed by Meghan):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Rinse all berries and place in a baking dish and toss with vanilla, lemon juice, maple syrup, and ginger.
- Prepare the crumble in a separate bowl. Start by mixing oats, almond flour, walnuts, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, and flax seeds (if you wish!), then add maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Use your hands to mix until combined.
- Pour the crumble filling evenly over the berries.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the fruit juices are bubbling around the edges and the crumble is firm and lightly browned.
- Serve as it is or with a dollop of yogurt or ice cream on top.
Meghan please post your recipe for roosted chicken. I understand it is famous between you and Harry.
LikeLiked by 1 person
we are Meghan’s fans… and we have already posted the roosted chicken recipe, search on our home page, you’ll find it!