MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lemons, olive oil, garlic, onion, salt & pepper to make a marinade.
- Place the chicken in a deep dish, sprinkle with salt & pepper, and cover with the marinade. To ensure good flavor, work some of the marinade underneath the skin of the chicken breasts. Cover and place the chicken in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Transfer the chicken breasts and the marinade to a baking dish or a cast iron skillet. Sprinkle 1/3 of RawSpiceBar’s Za’atar Spices on top of chicken and another 1/3 to work underneath the skin of chicken breasts. You should have 1/3 left for later.
- Place the chicken in the 400 degrees F heated-oven; roast for 40-45 mins.
- Remove from heat, and sprinkle with remaining za’atar. Garnish with pine nuts and chopped parsley. Enjoy!