MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
- Mix water, salt and yeast, and semolina flour and stir until the dough is soft.
- Add wheat flour and stir the dough again for a couple of minutes. Add some more flour if the dough isn’t soft enough.
- Knead the dough until it is smooth and let it rise to about double its size under a moist hand towel.
- Prepare the onions while the dough is rising; cut them into thin slices and roast them in butter over medium heat.
- Add 1 spoonful sugar and let the onion simmer until they are soft and golden (approx.10-15 minutes).
- Divide the dough in 8 parts, and roll each part as thin as possible.
- Divide the caramelized onions onto each dough part, and add slices of goat cheese and sage.
- Bake them until crispy at 425 degrees.