MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Melt the butter and the chocolate together.
- Combine the eggs, egg yolk and sugar together in a mixing bowl and beat for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Fold the flour and chocolate.
- Pour into 2-3 inch cake molds rimmed with greased parchment paper (as in the side image), or individual ramekins (as in the photo above).
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until the edges are set and the middle is still soft. You want the center to be gooey, so I would stick to about six minutes since they will continue cooking from their own heat even when you pull them from the oven.
- Carefully lift cake molds, and remove parchment liner, unless in ramekins (in which case, you’re all set!)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or fresh berries if desired, then serve immediately with ice cream.