MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (convection 350°F).
- Put the coconut milk, canned tomatoes, grated ginger and chili into a large saucepan with a sprinkling of salt and pepper and allow it to heat until boiling.
- As it heats up, peel the squash and cut both the squash and the eggplant into bite-size pieces. Add these to the coconut and tomato in the pan.
- Allow the mixture to cook for about 30 minutes in the oven, at which point add the cilantro and chickpeas to the pan with the miso and place the pan back in the oven for 30 minutes. It’s ready when the squash is soft.
- Serve the coconut curry with the brown rice. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Tig Tip: If you don’t like chickpeas, you can leave these out. You can also substitute any of the veggies for other ones you have in the house; cauliflower, zucchini and sweet potatoes are all delicious.