MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
- Combine the orange juice, lemon zest, juice, honey and spices in a pot big enough to contain all the pears and bring to a boil.
- Peel the pears, leaving their stems on. Core them carefully with a baller and reserve in water with a lemon juice.
- Lower the pears into the boiling water and adjust the heat so that it simmers gently. Cook, turning the pears every 5 minutes or so, until they meet little resistance when prodded with a thin-bladed knife, usually from 1 to 3 hours, depending on the ripeness.
- Take out the pear from the cooking liquid and reduce the orange juice to a sirup consistence.
- Cool down and replace in the reduced cooking liquid.
- For the plating, take a bowl and add 3 tbsp of reduced cooking liquid.
Dispose the pear inside the bowl and sprinkle with the pistachio Granola.
- Decorate with micro Basil and serve immediately.