MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
- Remove kale stems and cut the bunches into long, thin, ribbon-like strips.
- In a big bowl, whisk extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, chopped shallots, honey, salt and hot pepper flakes together to create an emulsified dressing.
- Add your sliced kale and chopped dates to the dressing.
- In a dry pan, toast almonds over medium heat until they turn a golden color.
- Add toasted almonds and grated/shaved Kefalograviera or Parmesan cheese to salad and give it a good toss, mixing all the ingredients together.