MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 5 courgettes, chopped
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 bouillon cube
- 340g rigatoni
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- Grated parmesan (optional)
- If using an onion, heat olive oil over a medium heat and cook until soft. Stir in the courgette, water and bouillon cube and season to taste.
- Cover the pot and cook on a low heat for four hours, stirring regularly. The courgette should easily fall apart.
- Cook the rigatoni in a separate pot with boiling water and drain before combining with the sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy!
Enjoy this version from @the_pastaqueen