MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
- 1/2 cup of sea or kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper
- Remove pinbones from salmon filet
- Combine salt, sugar, pepper and liquid smoke
- Pack the salt mixture over the surface of the salmon
- Wrap the salmon in plastic wrap leaving the ends open
- Place on a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet and place another baking sheet over the salmon. Weigh the top with a cast iron skillet or something just as heavy
- Cure in the refrigerator for 5 days. Check on the salmon after two days and drain off any excess liquid
- Remove skin and thinly slice against the grain