MEGHAN MARKLE’S FAVOURITE RECIPES
We’ve paused for few days the pubblication of #sussexsquad’s recipe, but don’t worry! We celebrate Meghan’s birthday and so we suggest to take a look to her favourite recipes! Take inspiration!
Consider to participate to our GIVE-AWAY, follow this link to all details. You can win 1 of 3 “Together-our community cookbook“
Dont’ forget we have a foundraiser #inspiredByMeghan running till the 15th of september, help sub-african girls to go to school, follow this link and donate!!
NOW THE RECIPE OF TODAY
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 -8
- 1 pound white American cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 can 4 ounce can diced green chilies (not drained)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients except salt and pepper to a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally until cheese is melted and dip is creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep warm or pour into desired serving dish and serve warm immediately.