- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 dash ground cinnamon Olive oil cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat (2%)
- plain Greek yogurt
- 2 to 3 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup of strawberry and blueberries or raspberries
1. Combine eggs, banana, extract, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
2. Heat medium nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium heat.
3. Spoon 2 Tbsp. egg mixture into skillet for each pancake; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, flip, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. While pancakes are cooking, combine yogurt and stevia, if desired, in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
5. Top pancakes with yogurt mixture and raspberries.