Author: @benglevy1969 Serves: 2 Time: 15′
- 2 ripe mango, diced
- 2 Haas Avocado, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoe (each cut in half)
- 1 english cucumber, diced or sliced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & white pepper, pinch
1. Mix all the chopped salad ingredients in a bowl.
2. Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil, followed by salt & pepper.
3. Toss lightly making sure olive oil is well incorporated.
4. Chill in the fridge before serving.
▪︎ The cilantro is the kicker in this salad recipe, don’t skip it.
▪︎ Use a very ripe mango, the sweet & tangy taste makes a whole lot difference
Story of the recipe
Sharing to everyone my favorite summer salad. No cooking/baking involved. Avocado is in season (in SoCal where Meghan & I are).
This is a popular summer salad with many more ingredients involved (like chicken, lettuce, etc..). I’ve been reducing some that doesn’t suit my taste, until I come up with these few simple ingredients.