Author: @FurqanReisen Serves: 12 slices, Time: 10′ prep + 50′
- 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup soft unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium size bananas (smoothly mashed)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- powder sugar for decorating (optional)
Add the 2 eggs, the butter and the banana mash in a mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated.
Add the sugar, cinnamon and the vanilla extract and mix.
Add the flour and the baking powder and mix.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Pour the batter in a medium pan lined with butter and flour.
Bake in a preheated oven at 160C for about 50 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
Let the cake cool down then sprinkle powder sugar (optional).