Author: @ArtisanPastry Serves: 3 Time: 30′
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1 Shallot (fine dice)
- 1/2 large Zucchini (cut in half and slice)
- 1/2 container of mushrooms (sliced same thickness as Zucchini)
- *Add any vegetables you want
- Pepper to taste
- 3 eggs (cracked and ready in a separate bowl)
- add olive oil to pan and heat. Once the oil is to temperature-saute vegetables starting with shallots. Add mushrooms and zucchini.
- add salt and pepper tt-toss vegetables until nearly cooked, make sure they are evenly distributed in the pan.
- Eyeball the contents into thirdsthen add eggs on top.
- Allow the heat of the vegetables to cook the whites and crisp the veg.
- Divide into three portions, then flip to finish cooking eggs to your liking.
- romaine lettuce combined with arugula. (Use whatever greens you have on hand)
- EVOO 1/3-Apple Cider Vinegar (1/3)-Water (1/3)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- S&P and cayenne pepper
*I’ve put one third for each so that you may use whatever amount in this ratio.
All my recipes are to get as many nutrients into my body as possible in any given meal because it may be the only one for the day. I’m determined to recover so this is how I eat. The nausea due to migraines makes it difficult to include strong flavours but please feel free to add whatever you like.