Author: @the_tig_sweets Serves: 6 Time: 30min + 40min baking
- 110gr of Margarine
- 140gr of dark chocolate
- A pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 210gr of white sugar
- 1tsp of vanilla extract
- 90gr of flour
- 20gr of coco powder
- 30gr of walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 340 degrees Fahrenheit (170 degrees Celsius)
- Melt the chocolate and margarine in the microwave mixing every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Add a pinch of salt and let it cool down.
- On a separate bowl, beat the three eggs and vanilla extract
- Start adding the white sugar gradually to the egg mixture.
- When the chocolate is cooled down add it slowly to the egg mixture.
- Once everything is well mixed, add the flour and mix but DO NOT over mix!
- Finally if you are going to add walnuts which I strongly recommend now it is the time.
- Put the batter into an oven safe mold and in it goes for 40minute.
- Take it out, let it cool down and Enjoy.