Author: @forumsmeghan Serves: 12 slices Time 15’prep + 45′
- 3 apples (medium size)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 150g butter (room temperature)
- 150g sugar
- 250g flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 big eggs
- 1 pack blancmange powder in vanilla flavor
- 3 level teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoon milk
- Icing sugar
- Greased springform pan, dust with flour, (diameter 26cm cms)
- Pre-heat oven up to 170°C ( oven with circulating air up to 150°C)
- Peel the apples and remove the cores; cut them into small pieces and mix with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Mix 150g butter, 150g sugar and a pinch of salt with an electric mixer until frothy
- Add eggs one after another and mix well
- Mix 250g flour, 1 pack blancmange powder and baking powder
- Add the flour mixture and 5 tablespoon milk to the dough, mix well
- Add the apple pieces to the dough and mix well
- Finally add the dough to the greased springform pan and bake for ca. 40-45 minutes
Take the pie from the oven and cool down on a cooling rack. Remove pie from the baking form and dust with icing sugar.
That’s it ! It tastes delicious while still a little bit warm.